1. Article Content
- A. Must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
- B. Must Not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
- C. Must Not be Written as a Press Release, News Article or be Time Sensitive.
- D. Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the Article Title, Body, or Summary.
- E. Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
- F. Must Not Contain Profanity or Pornographic Material.
- G. Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
- H. Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior Submissions.
- I. Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
- J. Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.
- Author Name Guidelines
You urge you to read our Category guidelines & our terms of service«Previous: Category guidelines Other: Term of Service «»