By submitting your article(s) to us;
- 1. You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
- 2. Your submission to TipArticle.com gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website and if featured, it may be distributed to our TipArticle, and to our real-time email alerts members.
- 3. It is the TipArticle.com Team's sole decision as to whether your article is published and for how long. There are no guarantees made that your article(s) will be published. Quality matters. We reserve the right to remove your article(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason. After your first 30 days of membership, if you didn't submit any articles that we were able to accept and publish, we may review your account for termination.
- 4. The TipArticle.com Editorial Team reserves the right to re-classify your article in a topic category that may be more suitable than originally submitted.
- 5. You acknowledge that we do not pay for submissions to our directory and we do not require publishers to pay you for their use of your article. The primary reason for submitting your article to our directory is for the chance to be picked up by TipArticle publishers or webmasters to be reprinted to their respective audiences. While TipArticle.com receives many tens of millions of unique visitors monthly, there are no guarantees your article will be reprinted or viewed by anyone.
- 6. TipArticle.com is advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
- 7. If your article does not conform to the TipArticle editorial guidelines, our editors may edit your article so that it does conform to the posted editorial guidelines. Please read our editorial guidelines before submitting your articles to save time and speed the article approval process.
8. You declare that you will not send in any articles with direct affiliate links in them. We reject articles with direct affiliate links. It is ok, however, to forward/redirect to an affiliate link from the top-level of a domain name you own. For example, it is permissible to forward to an affiliate link from:
...but it would not be allowed to forward to an affiliate link from:
This is one of our many article quality standards.
- TipArticle.com reserves the right to modify these Terms Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Liability: TipArticle.com and its parent company does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
No Implied Endorsement: TipArticle.com does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the authors that have submitted their articles to this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of TipArticle.com, its management team or owners. Further, TipArticle.com does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
No Warranty: When using this site, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet sites. TipArticle.com is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. TipArticle.com does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
No Pop-Ups: There are no Pop-Ups anywhere within the TipArticle.com site. If you receive one as a result of clicking on any of the 3rd party links found within this site -- know that they did not originate from our site. If you are an author that is proud of your Pop-Ups, please don't submit your articles to our directory (hover ads excepted).
The authors of the articles in this site do not dispense medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional. Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site.
You urge you to read our editorial guidelines & our terms of service«» Previous: Category guidelines Other: Editorial guidelines «»